1. Information on how to claim your cash-back is part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Businesses and government agencies are ineligible to enter. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating dealers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. Promotion commences on 01/03/2018 and ends at 11:59pm AEDST on 30/04/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
4. This promotional offer is not available for purchases made on-line and / or outside Australia. An “On-line purchase” is defined as; a transaction of a purchase made over the internet through a dealers website. The Cash-Back value promotional offer differs depending on the Participating Product purchased and is defined below
5. The table below defines the “Participating Products” and the “Cash-back value” offered on each participating product:
|Participating Products||Cash Back Value|
|Z200 M3 (product code: WH000011C)||$200|
|Z200 M4 (product code: WH000012C)||$200|
|Z300 MD5 (product code: WH000017C)||$250|
|Z300 MD7 (product code: WH000019C)||$250|
|Z300 MD8 (product code: WH000020C)||$250|
|ZS500 MD5 (product code: WH000002C)||$300|
|ZS500 MD8 (product code: WH000004C)||$300|
|JXi 200 - Nat (product code: WG000008)||$250|
|JXi 370 - Nat (product code: WG000009)||$250|
|JXi 200 - LPG (product code: WG000010)||$250|
|JXi 370 - LPG (product code: WG000011)||$250|
|JXi 200 - Nat (product code: WG000008)||$250|
6. To enter, customers must simply: - Complete the redemption form provided, – Include proof of purchase ensuring purchase date is visible, – Send completed redemption form and proof of purchase to the provided PO Box address, - Entries must be submitted by 11.59pm AEDST on 30th April 2018.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. Entries relating to purchases made for or on behalf of a business or a government agency are ineligible. This includes products which are purchased on a business account.
9. Multiple Cash-back redemptions are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per specified purchase requirement; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
10. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a cash back. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the Participating Product(s) purchased, store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
13. All entries (or claims for redemptions) must be received by the promoter by 11.59pm AEDST on 30/04/2018. Claims received after this time will not be accepted under no circumstances.
14. Eligible entrants with an eligible claim redemption will receive their cash back via cheque. No personally identifiable information is retained longer than is required to make the requested transfer. Transfer is made for the full value of the cash back.
15. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b), to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
16. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
17. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
18. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or cash back that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in cash back value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the cash-back money
20. The Promoter is Zodiac Group Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 87 002 641 965) of 219 Woodpark Road, Smithfield NSW 2164. Telephone: 02 8786 6800.