TRi-XO CrossOver Saltwater Chlorinator
TRi-XO is a new generation chlorinator from Zodiac that allows the user to 'CrossOver' between normal pool salt (sodium chloride) to mineral blended salts. Simply select the type of salt you will be using - "(standard) salt" or "mineral (salt)" in the start-up menu, and the chlorinator takes care of the rest. Some of the great features are
- Unique dual menu system for minerals or salt
- Easy configuration reset should you wish to change at anytime
- Easy-to-use one touch control unit, with boost and low modes
- Upgradeable module for pH control gives flexibility to suit your needs and your budget.
- Reverse polarity cell prevents calcium build up and keeps maintenance to an absolute minimum.
- Seamless connection to Zodiac Aqualink control systems for a fully automated pool experience.
Upgrade to pH Control at any time
TRi-XO like its predecessor features an easy upgrade pH module. This pH module can be purchased pre-installed in the units control centre or can be purchased at any time and connected into position. The addition of a pH control unit is of great benefit to anyone using salt chlorination as it keeps your pool water in balance thus making your chlorine more effectively
Enhance your swimming experience with ElementTM Mineral salts
Zodiac recommends using ElementTM Mineral Blended Salts with TRi-XO for enhanced bathing comfort. ElementTM is a magnesium enriched sodium blend that produces softer, silkier water that is more sensitive to skin, eyes and hair. Plus the natural clarifying properties of magnesium helps pool water sparkle and reduces the need to add chemicals.
TRi-XO and ElementTM are suitable for all types of pools and if you are currently using standard pool salt or converting from a liquid/granular chlorine pool. Learn more about ElementTM
Talk to your pool care professional about how to "convert" your pool to TRi-XO with ElementTM.